As Europe begins to ease lockdown measures and live football is back on the agenda, SVG Europe will dedicate the online version of Football Summit 2020 to an exploration of how TV and OTT broadcasters will attack the business end of the season.
With the Bundesliga back in action and other big leagues now ready to re-start, the event will allow the broadcast community to come together online to share what they have learnt, discuss the situation and formulate plans to achieve their joint goal: getting great coverage of matches to air without fans in the stadium while maintaining the safety and health of staff and crew – and avoiding any potential bottlenecks.
Confirmed speakers include: Jamie Hindhaugh, BT Sport, Chief Operating Officer; Laurence Cawsey, Sky Sports, Senior Director, Dante De Lulio, Sky Italia, Sport Production and Channel Management Director, Tim Achberger, Sportcast, Head of Innovation & Technology Management, Emili Planas, Mediapro, Chief Technology Officer and Operations Manager and Marcin Serafin, Ekstraklasa Live Park, Chief Operating Officer.
Covering the German Bundesliga, Poland’s Ekstraklasa, Spain’s La Liga, the English Premier League and Italy’s Serie A, the 90-minute live online forum will include presentations, case studies and panels and cover various subjects including:
- ⚽ Covering live matches, and/or adding atmosphere and emotion, in empty stadiums
- ⚽ Crowdsourcing, data and fan interaction
- ⚽ Pre and post-match presentation – satisfying the demand, adding a ‘wow facto
- The role of remote production in the short and long-term
- ⚽ Working safely (and hygienically) inside the stadium and compound
- ⚽ Sharing resources and cre
- ⚽ Dealing with the live sport bottleneck